Only the Best
Only the Best
1. I have a Gluten Intolerance or Celiac Disease, can I eat your gluten free products?
Kate's Cookies gluten free products are created with gluten free ingredients but are produced in a commercial kitchen that is not gluten free. We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination has not occurred so the answer depends on the severity of your sensitivity or allergy.
2. I submitted my order but it did not ask me to pay. Although I would love free products I think I should pay for my order, how do I do this?
Once the order form is received we will generate an invoice and email that to you for payment. Once payment is received we will process your order. Need cookies quicker? Visit Lakeview Kitchen and Market at 3109 N. Broadway in Chicago or TrueNorth at 5507 N. Clark Street in Chicago.
3. How will I know when my cookies are ready for pick up?
Typical orders should be ready the following day, depending on order size. When ordering please leave a cell number for text messages and/or an e-mail address. You will receive a confirmation with cookie pick up. If not, you can always call or text 773-480-6030
4. Can the cookies be shipped?
Yes, we can ship most Kate's Cookies products anywhere in the lower 48 states. Simply add the name and address of the recipient in the message portion and we will take care of the rest.
5 How long does it take for shipping?
At Kate's Cookies we pride ourselves in serving only the best products so to ensure the freshest product we ship on Monday and Tuesday's. Shipping typically takes 1-2days to arrive at the destination.
6. Can I avoid shipping charges and pick the cookies up?
Yes! You can pick up your cookies at Lakeview Kitchen and Market at 3109 N. Broadway, Chicago 60657. Store hours: Fri 11am-7pm, Sat 8:30am-6pm, Sun 10am-6pm and by appointment. Please indicate this when submitting order form (in messages). Kate's Cookies are also being sold at True North in Andersonville, Zanzibar Cafe in Edgewater, Ada's Deli & Market in Norwood Park and Ellie's Cafe in Beverly.
7. I am an Event Planner/Caterer/Executive Assistant and want Only the Best products for my clients, can you help?
You obviously came to the right place considering I sell only the best products. You can impress your clients and show them how highly you think of them by serving only the best, and it takes minimal work on your side. Give me the details and check it off your list. Smart thinking! email@example.com 773-480-6030
8. I want to give these delicable products as gifts to clients and friends, how do I make an order for multiple shipping addresses or for delivery at different times?
Kate's Cookies creates delicious gift packages for clients and friends. Simply email the order and addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will take care of the rest.
9. I am hosting an event at my Church, school, workplace, charity organization, etc. How can I get your cookies there?
Email email@example.com or call 773-480-6030
10. Do you sell your cookies at any shops?
Limited Kate's Cookies products can be found at Lakeview Kitchen and Market in Lakeview, True North in Andersonville, Zanzibar Cafe in Edgewater, Ada's Deli & Market in Norwood Park and Ellie's Cafe in Beverly. as well as pop up events and markets throughout the city. Follow us on Facebook, instagram or twitter to keep posted on events @katescookieschicago.
11. I have a great shop, restaurant, store and am looking to add great products to my menu. Whom do I contact to talk about this joint venture?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate at 773-480-6030
12. Are you having any events where I can meet you and purchase your delicious products?
Kate's Cookies participates in pop-up events around town including the Edgewater Farmer's Market on Saturday's 8am-1pm through October 15, 2016 and Loyola Farmer's Market on Monday from 2:30-6:30pm through October 17, 2016
13. I could use some baking tips and a creative and fun recipe, ideas? I really enjoy following Kim's blog bakingforblessings. The author shows her love for baking with her creative works as well as great tips for you bakers out there. My favorite part is that she loves to bake in order to bless others.